Rezoning Application - 8815-8827 Selkirk Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 8815-8827 Selkirk Street from MC-1 (Industrial) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use building that includes:
- 33 residential units;
- commercial use on the ground floor;
- a building height of 18.6 m (61 ft.) from grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.50; and
- 36 vehicle parking spaces and 42 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
A community open house was held from 5 to 8 pm on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at North America Christian Centre, 8850 Selkirk Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (April 13, 2016)
- Project Data and Context Plan (739kb)
- Site Plan (341kb)
- Context Photos (714kb)
- Parking Plan (109kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (451kb)
- Elevations (715kb)
- Sections (165kb)
- Shadow Studies (1.36mb)
- Perspectives (953kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: July 13, 2016 - Evaluation: Support (6-0)
- Community Open House: Wednesday, June 29, 2016
- MC-1 and MC-2 District Schedule (107kb)
- Marpole Community Plan (21mb)
- Green Buildings Policy for Rezoning (198kb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Rachel Harrison, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.873.7486
Applicant Contact: Wilson Chang, Wilson Chang Architect, email@example.com, 604.630.9488