Rezoning Application - 8795-8803 Granville Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 8795-8803 Granville Street from RM-3A (Multiple Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a six-storey mixed-use building, including:
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.48;
- a building height of 20.1 m (66 ft.) from grade;
- 19 secured rental residential units;
- 214.23 sq. m of commercial uses on the ground floor (2,306 sq. ft.); and
- 17 underground parking spaces and 25 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
A community open house took place from 5:00 to 8:00PM on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at the Scottish Cultural Centre (Celtic Room), 8886 Hudson Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application for 8795-8803 Granville Street (October 31, 2016)
- Context Plan (233kb)
- Stats (142kb)
- Elevations (468kb)
- Floor Plans (422kb)
- Parking Plan (89kb)
- Perspectives (566kb)
- Sections (401kb)
- Shadow Study (125kb)
- Site Plan (85kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: 5:00 to 8:00PM on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - City of Vancouver Display Boards (3.7mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: John Chapman, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7458
Applicant Contact: Matthew Cheng, Matthew Cheng Architect Inc, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-731-3012