Rezoning Application - 8599 Oak Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 8599 Oak Street from RM-3A (Multiple Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey residential building including:
- 36 secured market rental units;
- a floor area of 3,132 sq. m.;
- a building height of 20.4 m (67 ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.50; and
- two levels of underground parking with 28 vehicle spaces and 46 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 7:00 pm on Thursday, June 29, 2017 at the Marpole Oakridge Community Centre (Social Room - Upper Level), 990 W 59th Avenue, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (April 18, 2017)
- Site Context (379kb)
- Site Plan (224kb)
- Project Statistics (162kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (918kb)
- Parking Plans (206kb)
- Sections (325kb)
- Elevations (780kb)
- Shadow Studies (277kb)
- Streetscape (774b)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Thursday, June 29, 2017
City of Vancouver Display Boards (1.9mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Beverley White, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6115
Applicant Contact: Kevan Tacq, NORR Architects Planners Inc., email@example.com, 604-673-6099