Rezoning and Development Permit Application - 855 Kingsway
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 855 Kingsway from C-2 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District to permit the development of a six-storey mixed-use building. This is a concurrent rezoning and development permit application.
The proposal includes:
- 49 secured market rental units;
- Commercial uses at grade;
- A proposed floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.3;
- A building height of 21 m (68.9 ft.); and
- 25 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (January 27, 2017)
- Project Statistics (172kb)
- Site Context (4.6mb)
- View Analysis / Streetscape (6.4mb)
- Renderings (1.8mb)
- Site Plan (287kb)
- Parking Plan (301kb)
- Floor Plans (2.8mb)
- Building Elevations (7.6mb)
- Building Sections (921kb)
- Shadow Studies (690kb)
- Shadow Studies - Extended Time Period (1.34mb)
- Landscape Plans (4.4mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy
- Rental Incentive Guidelines
- Family Room: Housing Mix Policy for Rezoning Projects
- High-Density Housing for Families with Children Guidelines
- C-2 District Schedule (85kb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Yip, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7727
Applicant Contact: Gesa Zellermann, Cornerstone Architecture, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.253.8800 ext. 309