Rezoning Application - 1506 West 68th Avenue & 8405-8465 Granville Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 1506 West 68th Avenue and 8405-8465 Granville Street from C-2 and C-2C (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 10-storey mixed-use building that includes:
- a total floor area of 6,699 sq. m (72,105 sq. ft.);
- a total of 12,603.4 sq. ft. of retail area at grade;
- a total of 15,477.2 sq. ft. of office space;
- a total floor space ratio of (FSR) of 3.6;
- a maximum building height of 41.15 m (135 ft.) from grade;
- a total of 45 market residential units;
- 138 underground vehicle parking spaces and 112 bicycle parking spaces.
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
A community open house will be held on November 21st, 2017, from 5-7pm at the Scottish Cultural Centre, 8886 Hudson Street, with City staff and the applicant team.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (October 4, 2017)
- Context Plan (185kb)
- Site Plan (761kb)
- Streetview (6.0mb)
- Developments Around Site (6.0mb)
- Project Statistics (2.2mb)
- Floor Plans (1.8mb)
- Roof Plans (226kb)
- Parking Plans (348kb)
- Sections (320kb)
- Elevations (810kb)
- Renderings (15mb)
- Shadow Studies (5.0mb)
- Sustainability (5.0mb)
- Survey (4.0mb)
- Street Elevations (250kb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Thien Phan, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-9225
Applicant Contact: Mahsa Adib, IBI Group., email@example.com, 604-683-8797