Rezoning Application - 8378-8432 Oak Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 8378-8432 Oak Street from RT-2 (Two-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a six-storey residential building that includes:
- a total of 38 residential units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.50*;
- a building height of 22.1 m (73 ft.); and
- 52 vehicle parking spaces and 48 bicycle parking spaces;
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
*Please note, the rezoning application indicated a density of 2.49 FSR, however following technical review, the proposed density is 2.50 FSR.
This application was approved by Council at Public Hearing on January 16, 2018.
Application (April 28, 2017)
- Site Plan (748kb)
- Site Context Plan (335kb)
- Streetscape (1.80mb)
- Perspectives (1.30mb)
- Project Statistics (728kb)
- Sustainability (698kb)
- Elevations (1.79mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.72mb)
- Parking Plans (326kb)
- Sections (4.79mb)
- Shadow Studies (1.50mb)
- Landscape Plan (4.02mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: December 12, 2017
- Public Hearing: January 16, 2018
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Thursday, June 29, 2017
- City of Vancouver Display Boards (3.0mb)
- Urban Design Panel: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - Evaluation: Support with Recommendations
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.