Rezoning Application - 811 Carrall Street (Northeast False Creek Sub-area 6C — Concord Pacific)
The City of Vancouver has received a development proposal to rezone from BCPED (BC Place/Expo District) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District for Northeast False Creek Sub-area 6C (Concord Pacific) at 811 Carrall Street. The proposal is to rezone and develop the 10.22-acre site into a mixed-use development based on the Northeast False Creek Draft Area Plan, including:
- a variety of buildings with heights up to 41 storeys;
- commercial uses;
- residential uses;
- social housing; and
- a public plaza at the foot of Georgia Street, and delivery of the Creekside Park Extension.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Below are open house boards that were presented at the Northeast False Creek Open House Block Party on June 10, 2017 from 11 am – 7 pm on Carrall Street in Andy Livingstone Park with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Open House: Saturday, June 10, 2017
- Urban Design Panel: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - Evaluation: Non-Voting Workshop
- Northeast False Creek Homepage
- Northeast False Creek Draft Area Plan (2017) (16.2 MB)
- Removal of the Dunsmuir and Georgia Viaducts (Council Report, 2015) (4 MB)
- Northeast False Creek: Directions for the Future (2009) (2 MB)
- Northeast False Creek High Level Review (2007) (140 KB)
False Creek North Official Development Plan (FCN ODP) (1990) (7.3 MB)
City Contact: Cynthia Lau, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7604
Applicant Contact: Dan Daszkowski, Civitas Urban Design & Planning, email@example.com, 604-683-8788