REVISED Rezoning Application - 809 West 23rd Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received a revised application to rezone 809 West 23rd Avenue from RS-5 (Single Family) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District under the City's Heritage Policies and Guidelines, including the Heritage Action Plan. The proposal is for adaptive reuse of the existing building with a one and a half infill development at the rear of the property. The proposal includes:
- a decrease from 10 total dwelling units to 6 total dwelling units;
- a decrease in floor space ratio (FSR) from 1.19 to 1.14;
- a decrease from 11 bicycle spaces to 9 bicycle spaces;
- a decrease from 5 vehicle parking spaces to 4 vehicle parking spaces; and
- changes to the building design to incorporate additional heritage features.