Sign By-law Amendment Application - 798 Granville Street
Bonnis Properties (Robson) Inc., has applied to the City of Vancouver to amend the Sign By-law to permit two 9.2 m x 6.1 m electronic video signs located at 798 Granville Street on the south façade of the building facing Robson Street and the west façade of the building facing Granville Street:
- The proposed signs will replace two smaller existing electronic video signs located on the 3rd floor of the building;
- The proposed signs are to be located between the 2nd and 3rd floors; and would be equipped to automatically adjust sign brightness during evening hours;
- Sign content will primarily be advertising. Sign content will also designate 10% of air time for non-profit arts and cultural promotional campaigns, to showcase video art and for emergency announcements, all administered by the City of Vancouver.
A community open house was held from 5:00-7:30pm on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 872 Granville Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
Advisory Group and Community Open House Meetings
- Community Open House - Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Applicant display boards (3,073 KB)
- City of Vancouver display boards (2,166 KB)
City Contact: Kristen Elkow, Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-296-2960
Applicant Contact: Kerry Bonnis, Bonnis Properties (Robson) Inc., email@example.com, 604-738-4525