Rezoning Application - 777 Pacific Boulevard (Northeast False Creek Sub-area 10C)
A development proposal to rezone the site from BCPED (BC Place/Expo District) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District for Northeast False Creek Sub-area 10C at 777 Pacific Boulevard is under review. The proposal is to rezone and develop the site into a mixed-use development based on the Northeast False Creek Draft Area Plan, including:
- a 43-storey building;
- commercial uses; and
- residential uses.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Below are open house boards that were presented at the Northeast False Creek Open House Block Party on June 10, 2017 from 11 am – 7 pm on Carrall Street in Andy Livingstone Park with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Open House: Saturday, June 10, 2017
- Urban Design Panel: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - Evaluation: Non-Voting Workshop
- Northeast False Creek Homepage
- Northeast False Creek Draft Area Plan (2017) (16.2 MB)
- Removal of the Dunsmuir and Georgia Viaducts (Council Report, 2015) (4 MB)
- Northeast False Creek: Directions for the Future (2009) (2 MB)
- Northeast False Creek High Level Review (2007) (140 KB)
False Creek North Official Development Plan (FCN ODP) (1990) (7.3 MB)
City Contact: Cynthia Lau, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7604