Rezoning Application - 777 Pacific Boulevard (Northeast False Creek Sub-area 10C)
A development proposal to rezone the site from BCPED (BC Place/Expo District) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District for Northeast False Creek Sub-area 10C at 777 Pacific Boulevard is under review. The proposal is to rezone and develop the site into a mixed-use development based on the Northeast False Creek Plan.
Since the application was submitted in June 2017, there have been changes to the height and the podium levels to improve the building's relationship to neighbouring towers and to the public realm. The original application materials are included in the Presentation Boards (11.2 MB) from June 2017.
The revised application, submitted January 17, 2018, includes:
- a 40-storey building;
- commercial uses; and
- residential uses.
A community open house and block party was held from 11 am–7 pm on June 10, 2017 at Carrall Street between Keefer Street and Expo Boulevard (600 block of Carrall Street), with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
At the June 20, 2018 Standing Committee Meeting on Policy and Strategic Priorities, Council referred this application to the July 10, 2018 Public Hearing.
Revised Application (January 17, 2018)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Open House: Saturday, June 10, 2017
- Urban Design Panel: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - Evaluation: Non-Voting Workshop
- Northeast False Creek Homepage
- Northeast False Creek Plan (2018) (23 MB)
- Removal of the Dunsmuir and Georgia Viaducts (Council Report, 2015) (4 MB)
- Northeast False Creek: Directions for the Future (2009) (2 MB)
- Northeast False Creek High Level Review (2007) (140 KB)
False Creek North Official Development Plan (FCN ODP) (1990) (7.3 MB)
City Contact: Cynthia Lau, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7604