Rezoning Application - 7638-7664 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 7638-7664 Cambie Street from RT-1 (Two-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey building that includes:
- 34 residential units;
- a building height of 21.3 m (70 ft.) from grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.43; and
- 71 vehicle parking spaces and 49 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5 to 8 pm on Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at the Langara Golf Club, 6706 Alberta Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on November 15, 2016. Council enactedBy-law No. 12110, CD-1 (697), on June 5, 2018.
Application (February 19, 2016)
- Project Statistics (692kb)
- Site Plan (169kb)
- Context Plan (153kb)
- Context Photos (361kb)
- Parking Plans (706kb)
- Floor Plans (5.10mb)
- Elevations (3.17mb)
- Sections (977kb)
- Shadow Analysis (366kb)
- Perspectives (1.24mb)
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House (285kb)
- Notice of Public Hearing - November 15, 2016 (205kb)
- Regular Council Meeting: October 20, 2016
- Public Hearing: November 15, 2016
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: May 3, 2016
- RT-1 District Schedule (37kb)
- Cambie Corridor Plan (19mb)
- Green Buildings Policy for Rezoning (198kb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Cynthia Lau, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.873.7604
Applicant Contact: Andrew Emmerson, GBL Architects, email@example.com, 604.736.1156