Rezoning Application - 750 Pacific Boulevard (Northeast False Creek Sub-area 6B — Plaza of Nations)
The City of Vancouver has received a development proposal to amend CD-1 (349) (Comprehensive Development) District for Northeast False Creek Sub-area 6B (Plaza of Nations) at 750 Pacific Boulevard. The proposal is to rezone and develop the 10.28-acre site into a mixed-use development based on the Northeast False Creek Draft Area Plan, including:
- a variety of terracing buildings up to 30 storeys;
- commercial uses;
- residential uses;
- social housing;
- civic facilities, including a community centre, ice rink and a 69-space childcare facility; and
- a new community plaza and seawall.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Below are open house boards that were presented at the Northeast False Creek Open House Block Party on June 10, 2017 from 11 am – 7 pm on Carrall Street in Andy Livingstone Park with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Open House: Saturday, June 10, 2017
- Urban Design Panel: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - Evaluation: Non-Voting Workshop
- Northeast False Creek Homepage
- Northeast False Creek Draft Area Plan (2017) (16.2 MB)
- Removal of the Dunsmuir and Georgia Viaducts (Council Report, 2015) (4 MB)
- Northeast False Creek: Directions for the Future (2009) (2 MB)
- Northeast False Creek High Level Review (2007) (140 KB)
False Creek North Official Development Plan (FCN ODP) (1990) (7.3 MB)
City Contact: Cynthia Lau, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7604
Applicant Contact: Daisen Gee-Wing, Canadian Metropolitan Properties, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-682-0777