Rezoning Application - 708-796 Renfrew Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone the subject site from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a five-storey mixed-use building, consisting of:
- 77 secured market rental residential units;
- commercial uses at grade along Renfrew Street;
- a floor area of 7,093 sq. m (76,344 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.96;
- a five-storey building height of 17.7 m (58 ft.); and
- 81 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
A community open house will be held on Thursday, April 5, 2018 from 5-7pm in the Auditorium at the Hastings Community Centre, located at 3096 E Hastings Street. The applicant team and City staff will be available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (December 18, 2017)
- Project Statistics (259kb)
- Site Context (2.5mb)
- Renderings (7.7mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.2mb)
- Building Elevations (9.1mb)
- Building Sections (510kb)
- Shadow Studies (7mb)
- Landscape Plans (37mb)
- Parking Plans (189kb)
- Design Rationale (292kb)
- Survey Plans (983kb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: April 18, 2018
- Community Open House: April 5, 2018
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Mateja Seaton, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604.829.4217
Applicant Contact: Mike Knauer, GBL Architects Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org