Rezoning Application - 6829-6869 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 6829-6869 Cambie Street from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey building including:
- a total of 66 market residential units;
- a maximum building height of 21.0 m (69 ft.) from grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.52; and
- a total of 103 underground parking spaces and 86 bicycle parking spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house will be held from 5:00 to 7:00 pm on Thursday, June 22, 2017 at the Peretz Centre, 6184 Ash Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (December 20, 2016)
- Site Context (1.6mb)
- Site Plan (1.6mb)
- Project Statistics (82kb)
- Floor Plans (7.0mb)
- Roof Plans (355kb)
- Parking Plans (1.3mb)
- Sections (262kb)
- Elevations (4.7mb)
- Shadow Studies (727kb)
- Renderings (1.3mb)
- Building Grades (110kb)
- Landscape Proposal (304kb)
- Sustainability (243kb)
- Topographic Survey (228kb)
- Unit Plans (1.2mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Thursday, June 22, 2017
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tiffany Rougeau, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-871-6421
Applicant Contact: Nick Sharp, GBL Architects, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-736-1156