Rezoning Application - 6679 Main Street
The City of Vancouver has received a rezoning application for 6679 Main Street from C-2 (Commercial) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development). The proposal is for a six-storey mixed-use building with commercial space at grade, including:
- a total of 28 secured market rental units;
- 285.3 sq. m (3,071 sq. ft.) of commercial space;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.62;
- a total floor area of 2,596.6 sq. m (27,953 sq. ft.);
- a height of 21.3 m (70 ft.); and
- 28 vehicle parking spaces.
The application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (R100) Policy.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 7:00 pm on Monday, July 10, 2017 at Himalaya Restaurant, 6587 Main Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (April 25, 2017)
- Context Plan (318kb)
- Context Photos (581kb)
- Site Plan (1.3mb)
- Project Statistics (389kb)
- Floor & Roof Plans (1.7mb)
- Parking Plan (362kb)
- Sections (1.1mb)
- Elevations (498kb)
- Shadow Studies (780kb)
- Renderings (1.0mb)
- Neighbourhood Character (523kb)
- Design Rationale (1.7mb)
- Landscape Plan (1.0mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Monday, July 10, 2017
- City of Vancouver Display Boards (1.0mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Zak Bennett, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6121
Applicant Contact: Niels Wilde, F. Adab Architects Inc., email@example.com, 604-867-3003