Rezoning Application - 6505, 6507 and 6541 Main Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 6507-6541 Main Street from C-2 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use building that includes:
- 75 secured market rental units;
- commercial space at grade
- a building height of 21.4 m (70 ft.) from grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.60; and
- 80 underground parking spaces and 97 bicycle parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Program.
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00pm on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 at 6511 Main Street with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on April 5, 2016. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law 11770, CD-1 (659), on April 11, 2017.
Application (August 13, 2015)
- Project Statistics (295kb)
- Context Plan (375kb)
- Site Plan (194kb)
- Parking Plan (181mb)
- Floor Plans (3.30mb)
- Building Elevations (1.42mb)
- Building Sections (733kb)
- Perspective (290kb)
- Massing Studies (1.31mb)
- Shadow Studies (580kb)
- Streetscapes (1.11mb)
- Landscape Plans (941kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Public Hearing: April 5, 2016
- Regular Council Meeting: March 8, 2016 Urban Design Panel: November 4, 2015 - Evaluation: Support (8-0)
- Community Open House: October 21, 2015
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Cynthia Lau, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.873.7604
Applicant Contact: Tim Orr, Orr Development Corp., email@example.com, 604.731.8261