Rezoning Application - 4085 Ash Street and 619-633 West King Edward Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 4085 Ash Street and 619-633 West King Edward Avenue from RS-5 (One Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 4-storey residential building with 2-storey townhouses at the lane. The proposal includes:
- 31 residential units;
- a maximum height of 19.4 m (64 ft.) to the roof access stair with a parapet height of 17.2 m (57 ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.93;
- 46 underground parking spaces; and
- 40 bicycle parking spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00pm on Monday, September 21, 2015 at the Douglas Park Community Centre (801 West 22nd Avenue) with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on May 17, 2016. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11785, CD-1 (660), on May 16, 2017.
Application (July 8, 2015)
- Project Statistics (45kb)
- Context Plan (904kb)
- Site Plan (1.49mb)
- Site Context and Streetscape (1.01mb)
- Parking Plan (141kb)
- Floor Plans (738kb)
- Building Elevations (2.56mb)
- Building Section (134kb)
- Shadow Studies (695kb)
- Landscape Plan (2.29mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Regular Council Meeting: April 19, 2016
- Urban Design Panel: October 21, 2015 - Evaluation: Support (7-0)
- Community Open House: September 21, 2015
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Zak Bennett, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604.871.6121
Applicant Contact: John Wall, Public Architecture, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.738.4323