Rezoning Application - 610-644 Kingsway
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone the subject site from C-2C (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use building, consisting of:
- Commercial use at grade;
- a total of 53 secured market rental units;
- a floor area of 4,821 sq. m (51,888 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.75;
- a building height of 21 m (69 ft.); and
- 2 levels of underground parking.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
A community open house was held on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 from 5-7pm at 612 Kingsway, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (January 19, 2018)
- Project Statistics (1.6mb)
- Site Context (1.3mb)
- Site Plan (241kb)
- Renderings (1.1mb)
- Aerial View (1.3mb)
- Streetviews (902kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (994kb)
- Building Elevations (1.1mb)
- Building Sections (138kb)
- Shadow Studies (1mb)
- Landscape Plans (20mb)
- Parking Plans (240kb)
- Design Rationale (2.9mb)
- Sustainable Design Strategy (422kb)
- Integrated Rainwater Management Plan (488kb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: April 18, 2018
- Community Open House: March 14, 2018
- City of Vancouver Display Boards (7.7mb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Derek Robinson, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7486
Applicant Contact: Tomas Wolf, Studio One Architecture Inc., email@example.com