Rezoning Application - 5809-5811 Main Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5809-5811 Main Street from RT-2 (Two-Family Dwelling) to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development). The proposal is for a 3.5-storey residential cohousing building, including:
- a total of 12 residential units, including an enhanced affordability component;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.47;
- a total floor area of 913 sq. m. (9,829 sq. ft.);
- a height of 13.9 m (46 ft); and
- Three vehicle parking spaces, one carshare space, and 15 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
A community open house will be held on February 1st, 2018 from 5-8pm at the Baha'i Centre, 5880 Main Street, with City staff and the applicant team.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (November 9, 2017)
- Context Plan (37mb)
- Site Plan (329kb)
- Perspective (4.0mb)
- Project Statistics (219kb)
- Floor Plans (901kb)
- Sections (342b)
- Elevations (15mb)
- Shadow Studies (1.2mb)
- Landscape Plan (3.7mb)
- Parking Study (733kb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Zak Bennett, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-871-6121
Applicant Contact: Marianne Amodio, Marianne Amodio Architecture Studio Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org, 778.379.9276