Rezoning Application - 5733 Alberta Street and 376-392 West 41st Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received a rezoning application for 5733 Alberta Street and 376-392 West 41st Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey building that includes:
- a total of 54 market residential units;
- a maximum building height of 21.0 m (69 ft.) from grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.63; and
- 62 underground parking spaces and 84 bicycle parking spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 7:00 pm on Thursday, January 12, 2017 at Peretz Centre, 6184 Ash Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on June 13, 2017.
Application (November 1, 2016)
- Context Plan (2.2mb)
- Site Plan (340kb)
- Project Statistics (70kb)
- Floor & Roof Plans (900kb)
- Parking Plan (190kb)
- Sections (300kb)
- Elevations (700kb)
- Shadow Studies (1.6mb)
- Perspectives (1.4mb)
- Landscape Plan (500kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: January 11, 2017 - Evaluation: Support (10-0)
- Community Open House: Thursday, January 12, 2017 - Display Boards (14.0mb)
- Regular Council meeting: May 16, 2017
- Public Hearing: June 13, 2017
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Zak Bennett, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.871.6121
Applicant Contact: Daniel Eisenberg, GBL Architects, email@example.com, 604.736.1156