Revised Rezoning Application - 5679 Main Street
The City of Vancouver has received a revised application to rezone 5679 Main Street from C-2 (Commercial) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The revised proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use building including:
- a total of 46 secured market rental units;
- 703 sq. m (7,563 sq. ft.) of commercial use on the ground floor;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.50;
- a building height of 23.2 m (76 ft.); and
- 49 underground parking spaces and 60 bicycle parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Program.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 8:00 pm on Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at Immanuel Baptist Church, 109 East 40th Avenue, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
- Context Plan (6.9mb)
- Site Plan (1.4mb)
- Project Statistics (641kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (3.8mb)
- Parking Plans (132kb)
- Sections (112kb)
- Elevations (717kb)
- Shadow Studies (2.3mb)
- Perspectives (1.2mb)
- Photo Montage (7.0mb)
- Streetscape Elevations (537kb)
- Survey Plan (223kb)
Application (January 26, 2017)
- Context Plan (8.1mb)
- Site Plan (2.1mb)
- Project Statistics (113kb)
- Floor Plans (1.7mb)
- Sections (4.3mb)
- Elevations (4.5mb)
- Shadow Studies (15mb)
- Perspectives (3.9mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Urban Design Panel: May 17, 2017 - Evaluation: Recommend Resubmission
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tiffany Rougeau, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6421
Applicant Contact: Chris Gowing, MGBA, email@example.com, 604-614-.3510