Revised Rezoning Application - 5679 Main Street
The City of Vancouver has received a revised application to rezone 5679 Main Street from C-2 (Commercial) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The revised proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use building including:
- a total of 49 secured market rental units;
- 750 sq. m (8,072 sq. ft.) of commercial use on the ground floor;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.66;
- a building height of 23.2 m (76 ft.); and
- 52 underground parking spaces and 70 bicycle parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Program.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 8:00 pm on Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at
Immanuel Baptist Church, 109 East 40th Avenue, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Revised Application (April 28, 2017)
- Context Plan (7.7mb)
- Site Plan (1.4mb)
- Project Statistics (125kb)
- Floor Plans (4.5mb)
- Sections (153kb)
- Elevations (1.4mb)
- Shadow Studies (15.0mb)
- Perspectives (1.2mb)
Application (January 26, 2017)
- Context Plan (8.1mb)
- Site Plan (2.1mb)
- Project Statistics (113kb)
- Floor Plans (1.7mb)
- Sections (4.3mb)
- Elevations (4.5mb)
- Shadow Studies (15mb)
- Perspectives (3.9mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Urban Design Panel: May 17, 2017 - Evaluation: Recommend Resubmission
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tiffany Rougeau, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-871-6421
Applicant Contact: Chris Gowing, MGBA, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-614-.3510