Rezoning Application - 5469-5507 Willow Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5469-5507 Willow St from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a three-storey residential development that includes:
- Three buildings over a single underground parkade;
- 20 residential units;
- a building height of 11.3 m (37 ft.) from grade;
- a net floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.20; and
- 30 underground parking spaces and 25 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Oakridge Langara Policy Statement.
A community open house was held from 5 to 8 pm on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at Jewish Community Centre, 950 W 41st Ave, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on May 16, 2017.
Application (July 21, 2016)
- Project Statistics (76kb)
- Site Context Plan (250kb)
- Site Plan (1.16mb)
- Streetscape (610kb)
- Landscape Plans (2mb)
- Parking Plan (314kb)
- Floor Plans (1.49mb)
- Elevations (1.6mb)
- Sections (380kb)
- Perspective (1.57mb)
- Shadow Analysis (1.3mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: April 11, 2017
- Public Hearing: May 16, 2017
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Display Boards (14.24mb)
- Community Open House: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: John Chapman, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.873.7458
Applicant Contact: Tazio Yamamoto, Yamamoto Architecture Inc., email@example.com, 604.731.1127