Rezoning Application - 5130-5170 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5130-5170 Cambie Street from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey residential building including:
- a total of 65 residential units;
- a maximum building height of 20.1 m (66 ft.) from grade;
- a total floor area of 5,874.3 sq. m (63,230 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.44; and
- two levels of underground parking with 98 vehicle parking spaces and 96 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 7:00 pm on Thursday, July 13, 2017 at the Peretz Centre (Auditorium), 6184 Ash Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on March 13, 2018.
Application (April 20, 2017)
- Site Plan (338kb)
- Design Rationale (707kb)
- Streetscape (1.1mb)
- Project Statistics (53kb)
- Floor Plans (743kb)
- Roof Plans (116kb)
- Parking Plans (111kb)
- Sections (326kb)
- Elevations (1.8mb)
- Shadow Studies (667kb)
- Perspectives (1.0mb)
- Building Grades (253kb)
- Landscape Proposal (1.9mb)
- Sustainability (483kb)
- Regular Council meeting: February 20, 2018
- Public Hearing: March 13, 2018
- Community Open House: Thursday, July 13, 2017
- City of Vancouver Display Boards (10.0mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tiffany Rougeau, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6421
Applicant Contact: Daniel Eisenberg, GBL Architects, email@example.com, 604-736-1156