Rezoning Application - 5130-5170 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5130-5170 Cambie Street from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey residential building including:
- a total of 65 residential units;
- a maximum building height of 21.4 m (70 ft.) from grade;
- a total floor area of 5,880.5 sq. m (63,297 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.44; and
- two levels of underground parking with 98 vehicle parking spaces and 96 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house will be held from 5:00 to 7:00 pm on Thursday, July 13, 2017 at the Peretz Centre (Auditorium), 6184 Ash Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (April 20, 2017)
- Site Plan (338kb)
- Design Rationale (707kb)
- Streetscape (1.1mb)
- Project Statistics (53kb)
- Floor Plans (743kb)
- Roof Plans (116kb)
- Parking Plans (111kb)
- Sections (326kb)
- Elevations (1.8mb)
- Shadow Studies (667kb)
- Perspectives (1.0mb)
- Building Grades (253kb)
- Landscape Proposal (1.9mb)
- Sustainability (483kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Thursday, July 13, 2017
- City of Vancouver Display Boards (10.0mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tiffany Rougeau, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6421
Applicant Contact: Daniel Eisenberg, GBL Architects, email@example.com, 604-736-1156