Rezoning Application - 5110 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5110 Cambie Street from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey residential buildings that includes:
- a total of 12 residential units;
- a maximum building height of 20.1 m (66 ft.) from grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.40; and
- 14 vehicle parking spaces and 18 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:30 to 7:30 pm on Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at Phoenix Gymnastics, 4588 Clancy Loranger Way, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (October 19, 2016)
- Context Plan (2.6mb)
- Site Plan (602kb)
- Project Statistics (1.27kb)
- Parking, Floor & Roof Plans (2.05mb)
- Sections (1.8mb)
- Elevations (2.5mb)
- Shadow Studies (4.1mb)
- Perspectives (1.01mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Tuesday, December 6, 2016
- Urban Design Panel: December 14, 2016 - Evaluation: Support (6-5)
- RS-1 District Schedule (37kb)
- Cambie Corridor Plan (19mb)
- Riley Park/South Cambie Community Vision (2.07mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tiffany Rougeau, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6421
Applicant Contact: Robert Billard, Billard Architecture, email@example.com, 604-619-0529