Rezoning Application - 505 West 62nd Avenue (7765 Cambie Street)
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 505 West 62nd Avenue (7765 Cambie Street) from RT-1 (Two Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey residential building, including:
- 32 residential units;
- a maximum building height of 21.3 m (70 ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.72; and
- 31 underground parking spaces and 40 bicycle parking spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00pm on Monday, November 23, 2015 at Marpole Community Centre with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on July 12, 2016. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11932, CD-1 (681), on October 17, 2017.
Application (September 14, 2015)
- Project Statistics (101kb)
- Site Plan (469kb)
- Context Plan and Streetscape (2.21mb)
- Parking Plans (440kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (2.30mb)
- Building Elevations (614kb)
- Building Sections (274kb)
- Streetscape Elevation (323kb)
- Perspectives (1.70mb)
- Shadow Studies (2.43mb)
- Landscape Plans (2.18mb)
- Public Hearing: July 12, 2016
- Regular Council Meeting: June 14, 2016
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: January 27, 2016 - Evaluation: Support (6-1)
- Community Open House: November 23, 2015
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Zak Bennett, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.871.6121
Applicant Contact: Daniel Eisenberg, GBL Architects, email@example.com, 604.736.1156