Rezoning Application - 5050-5080 Joyce Street
On June 28, 2016 City council approved the Joyce-Collingwood Station Precinct Plan. The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5050-5080 Joyce Street from C-2C (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of 30-storey mixed-use building.
The proposal includes:
- 256 residential units;
- Commercial uses at grade;
- A proposed floor space ratio (FSR) of 14.48
- A building height of 88.4 m (290 ft.); and
- 139 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Joyce-Collingwood Station Precinct Plan.
A community open house was held from 5 to 8 pm on Monday July 25, 2016 at the St. Mary's School, 5239 Joyce Street, in the gymnasium, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Regular Council Meeting on December 14, 2016. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11784, CD-1 (662), on May 16, 2017.
Application (June 29, 2016)
- Project Statistics and Context Plan (615kb)
- Site Plan (1.1mb)
- Building Sections (482kb)
- Building Elevations (3mkb)
- Floor Plans (4.7mb)
- Parking Plan (1.6mb)
- Renderings (7.6mb)
- Shadow Studies (2.7mb)
- Landscaping (75mb)
- Transportation Impact Assessment (20mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
Community Open House: July 25, 2016
Urban Design Panel: August 10, 2016 Support (6-1)
- City of Vancouver Display Boards (7.3mb)
- Applicant Display Boards (33mb)
- Traffic Impact Assessment for 5050-5080 Joyce Street (19.6mb)
- Public Hearing : December 13, 2016
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Rachel Harrison, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.873.7486
Applicant Contact: Norman Huth, Henriquez Partners Architects, email@example.com, 604.687.5681