Rezoning Application - 5030-5070 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5030-5070 Cambie Street from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey residential development and 2-storey townhouses along the lane, including:
- a total of 51 residential units;
- a maximum building height of 20.3 m (66 ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.40; and
- 65 vehicle parking spaces and 64 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:30 to 8:30 pm on Monday, October 17, 2016 at Phoenix Gymnastics, 4588 Clancy Loranger Way, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on June 13, 2017. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11931, CD-1 (680), on October 17, 2017.
Application (August 5, 2016)
- Project Statistics (211kb)
- Context Images (522kb)
- Context Plan (126kb)
- Perspectives (1.39mb)
- Parking Plans (182kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.45mb)
- Elevations (1.25mb)
- Sections (589kb)
- Shadow Studies (956kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: October 19, 2016 - Evaluation: Support (9-0)
- Community Open House: Monday, October 17, 2016
- Regular Council meeting: May 16, 2017
- Public Hearing: June 13, 2017
- RS-1 District Schedule (37kb)
- Cambie Corridor Plan (19mb)
- Riley Park/South Cambie Community Vision (2.07mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Graham Winterbottom, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.829.4217
Applicant Contact: Kevin Hussey, Pennyfarthing Development Corp., email@example.com, 778.686.7200