Rezoning Application - 4983-5007 Quebec Street
- 25 residential units;
- a building height of 19.8 m (65 ft.);
- a net floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.3; and
- 19 parking spaces and 35 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Little Mountain Adjacent Area Rezoning Policy.
A community open house was held from 5 to 8 pm on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at Phoenix Gymnastics, 4588 Clancy Loranger Way, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on April 11, 2017.
Application (July 15, 2016)
- Project Statistics (318kb)
- Context Images (540kb)
- Parking Plan (846kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (3.24mb)
- Perspectives (223kb)
- Landscape Plans (454kb)
- Elevations (483kb)
- Sections (277kb)
- Shadow Study (285kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- RS-1 District Schedule (37kb)
- Little Mountain Adjacent Area Rezoning Policy (1.08mb)
- Riley Park/South Cambie Community Vision (2.07mb)
City Contact: Graham Winterbottom, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.829.4217
Applicant Contact: Scott Kennedy, Cornerstone Architecture, email@example.com, 604.253.8800