Rezoning Application - 478 - 496 West 48th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 478-496 West 48th Avenue from RS-1 (Single Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 10-storey building that includes:
- 59 secured market rental units;
- 1,069 square feet of retail at grade;
- a building height of 33.0 m (108 ft.) from grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.87; and
- 44 underground vehicle parking spaces and 74 bicycle parking spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5-7pm on March 7, 2017 at the Peretz Centre (Auditorium), 6184 Ash Street with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
At the November 14, 2017 Regular Council meeting, Council referred this application to the December 12, 2017 Public Hearing.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (December 19, 2016)
- Project Context and Statistics (782kb)
- Site Plan (147kb)
- Site Context Plan (2.0kb)
- Streetscape (519kb)
- Parking Plans (147kb)
- Floor Plans (650kb)
- Roof Plan (93kb)
- Elevations (883kb)
- Sections (183kb)
- Shadow Studies (311kb)
- Perspectives (1.5mb)
- Landscape Plan (1.2mb)
- Rendering (74kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: March 22, 2017 - Evaluation: Supported with Recommendations
- Community Open House: March 7, 2017
- RS-1 District Schedule (147kb)
- Cambie Corridor Plan (19mb)
- Green Buildings Policy for Rezoning (198kb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Beverley White, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6115
Applicant Contact: Brent Hanson, 48 Avenue GP Inc., email@example.com, 604-714-0573