Rezoning Application - 470-486 West 58th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 470-486 West 58th Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a six-storey residential building, including:
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.50
- a building height of 21 m (69 ft.) from grade;
- 43 residential units; and
- 63 underground parking spaces over one and a half levels 60 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 7:00PM on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at Marpole Oakridge Community Centre (Upper Lounge), 990 West 59th Ave with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application for 470-486 West 58th Avenue (October 31, 2016)
- Project Statistics (96kb)
- Site Context (142kb)
- Landscape Plans (1.3mb)
- Parking Plan (225kb)
- Roof Plan (123kb)
- Elevations (1.4mb)
- Building Cross Sections (523kb)
- Building Height (114kb)
- Rendering (826kb)
- Shadow Analysis (366kb)
- Streetscape (305kb)
- Sustainability (3.1mb)
- Notice of Public Hearing (258kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: 5:00 to 7:00PM on Tuesday, January 17, 2017
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: John Chapman, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604. 873.7458
Applicant Contact: Walter Francl, Francl Architecture, email@example.com, 604-688-3252