Rezoning Application - 469-485 West 59th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 469-485 West 59th Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a six-storey residential building, including:
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.50
- a building height of 21.0 m (69 ft.) from grade;
- 43 residential units; and
- 63 underground parking spaces over one and a half levels 60 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00 to 7:00PM on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at Marpole Oakridge Community Centre (Upper Lounge), 990 West 59th Ave with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on June 13, 2017. By-law No. 12016, CD-1 (689), on January 16, 2018.
Application for 469-485 West 59th Avenue (October 31, 2016)
- Project Statistics (96kb)
- Site Context (142kb)
- Landscape Plans (1.3mb)
- Floor Plans (297kb)
- Parking Plan (225kb)
- Roof Plan (123kb)
- Elevations (1.4mb)
- Building Cross Sections (523kb)
- Building Height (114kb)
- Rendering (826kb)
- Shadow Analysis (366kb)
- Streetscape (305kb)
- Sustainability (3.1mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: 5:00 to 7:00PM on Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Urban Design Panel: January 25, 2017 - Evaluation: Support (7-3)
- Regular Council meeting: May 16, 2017
- Public Hearing: June 13, 2017
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: John Chapman, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604. 873.7458
Applicant Contact: Walter Francl, Francl Architecture, email@example.com, 604-688-3252