Rezoning Application - 467-495 West King Edward Avenue
GBL Architects, on behalf of Mission Group, has applied to the City of Vancouver to rezone 467-495 West King Edward Avenue from RS-1 (Single Family) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for one 6-storey residential building and two 2-storey buildings with townhouse units at the rear, including:
- a total of 61 dwelling units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.38;
- a maximum building height of 21.3 m (70 ft.);
- 66 underground parking spaces; and
- 85 bicycle parking spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on July 13, 2015.
Application (October 20, 2014)
- Project Data (251kb)
- Design Rationale (1.15mb)
- Site Context (401kb)
- Streetscape Photos (246kb)
- Site Plan (149kb)
- Shadow Diagrams (262kb)
- Winter Solstice Shadow Analysis (435kb)
- Parking Plans (699kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.94kb)
- Landscape Plan (2.26mb)
- Building Elevations (3.09mb)
- Building Sections (603kb)
- Notification of Rezoning Application and Community Open House (55kb)
- Notice of Public Hearing (191kb)
- Regular Council Meeting: June 23, 2015
- Public Hearing: July 13, 2015
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: December 2, 2014
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Cynthia Lau, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604.873.7604
Applicant Contact: Andrew Emmerson, GBL Architects, 604.736.1156