Rezoning Application - 4621-4663 Cambie Street & 605 West 31st Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 4621-4663 Cambie Street and 605 West 31st Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for two 6-storey residential buildings that include:
- a total of 74 residential units;
- maximum building heights of 21.0 m (69 ft.) and 21.5 m (71 ft.) from grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.36; and
- 157 vehicle parking spaces and 101 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5 to 8 pm on Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at Hillcrest Community Centre, 4575 Clancy Loranger Way, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application was approved by Council at Public Hearing on February 21, 2017.
Application (June 3, 2016)
- Context Plan (560kb)
- Project Statistics (83kb)
- Parking Plans (634kb)
- Floor & Roof Plans (2.78mb)
- Sections (818kb)
- Elevations (603kb)
- Shadow Studies (271kb)
- Rendered Perspectives (1.38mb)
- Landscape Drawings (3.56mb)
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House (55kb)
(Please note that the address for the proposal was misprinted on the
postcard and should read "4621-4663 Cambie Street & 605 W 31st Ave")
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: September 7, 2016 - Evaluation: Support (7-0)
- Community Open House: Tuesday, September 6, 2016
- Regular Council Meeting - January 24, 2017
- Public Hearing - February 21, 2017
- RS-1 District Schedule (37kb)
- Cambie Corridor Plan (19mb)
- Riley Park/South Cambie Community Vision (2.07mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Zak Bennett, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.871.6121
Applicant Contact: Ben Fisher, Cressey (Cambie 31) Development, email@example.com, 604.895.0424