Rezoning Application - 4575 Granville Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 4575 Granville Street from RS-5 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 3.5-storey development which includes:
- a total of 21 secured market rental stacked townhouse units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.30;
- a total floor area of 2,121.9 sq. m (22,840 sq. ft.);
- a height of 12.5 m (41 ft.); and
- 32 vehicle parking spaces and 32 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoing Policy.
A community open house will be held from 5:00 to 8:00 pm on Thursday, April 19, 2018 at the Shaughnessy Heights United Church, 1550 West 33rd Avenue, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (February 16, 2018)
- Site Plan (5.7mb)
- Context Photos (3.6mb)
- Project Statistics (1.5mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (8.9mb)
- Parking Plans (126kb)
- Sections (392kb)
- Elevations (5.0mb)
- Shadow Studies (2.7mb)
- Perspectives (4.0mb)
- Landscape Plan (6.3mb)
- Building Grades (43kb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tiffany Rougeau, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6421
Applicant Contact: Abhishek Sinha, Stuart Howard Architects Inc., email@example.com, 604-688-5585