Rezoning Application - 4575 Granville Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 4575 Granville Street from RS-5 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 3.5-storey development which includes:
- a total of 21 residential stacked townhouse units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.30;
- a total floor area of 2,121.9 sq. m (22,840 sq. ft.);
- a height of 12.5 m (41 ft.); and
- 32 vehicle parking spaces and 32 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoing Policy.