Rezoning and Development Permit Application - 4459 Rupert St
The City of Vancouver has received an application from Lang Wilson Practice in Architecture Culture (LWPAC) to rezone 4459 Rupert Street from C-1 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of a 4-storey mixed-use building. This is a concurrent rezoning and development permit application.
The proposal includes:
- Commercial use at grade;
- 12 secured market rental housing units;
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.4;
- A building height of 14.9 m (49 ft.); and
- 1 car share space and 28 bicycle parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
Application (June 2, 2017)
- Project Statistics (1.3mb)
- Site Context (1.0mb)
- Shadow Studies (1.4mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (4.04mb)
- Landscape Plan (4.54mb)
- Building Elevations (2.17mb)
- Building Sections (1.9mb)
- Renderings (1.2mb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Yip, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7727
Applicant Contact: Oliver Lang, Lang Wilson Practice in Architecture Culture (LWPAC), firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-737-7600