Rezoning Application - 431-455 West King Edward Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 431-455 West King Edward Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 4-storey residential building and 2-storey townhouses at the lane that includes:
Click to view larger site map and legal description of the site.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5 to 8 pm on Monday, September 19, 2016 at Phoenix Gymnastics, 4588 Clancy Loranger Way, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
- Context Plan (1.78mb)
- Project Statistics (39.2kb)
- Site Plan (764kb)
- Parking Plans (714kb)
- Floor & Roof Plans (2.24mb)
- Sections (623kb)
- Elevations (2.9mb)
- Shadow Studies (285kb)
- Rendered Perspectives (2.36mb)
- Landscape Plans (6.28mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: September 21, 2016 - Evaluation: Non-Support (0-7)
- Community Open House: Monday, September 19, 2016
- RS-1 District Schedule (37kb)
- Cambie Corridor Planning Program
- Riley Park/South Cambie Community Vision (2.07mb)
- Secured Market Rental Housing Policy (260kb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Zak Bennett, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604.871.6121
Applicant Contact: Brent Hanson, South Street Developments, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.714.0573