REVISED Rezoning Application - 425 West 6th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received a revised application from Cressey Developments to rezone 425 West 6th Avenue from C-3A (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of a 10-storey office building over five levels of underground parking.
The proposal includes:
- Retail at grade
- A floor area of 16,065 m2 (172,929 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 7.16;
- A building height of 42.6 m (139.7 ft.);
- 290 underground parking spaces and 88 bicycle spaces; and
- 2 Class A and 5 Class B loading spaces.
This application is being considered under the Metro Core Jobs and Economy Land Use Plan.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
REVISED Application (November 21, 2017)
A revised proposal was submitted in response to feedback received through public consultation and advisory review. Key revisions include:
- Enhanced public realm with increased setbacks and landscaping; and
- Revised massing including: a height increase on the west side of the building, a height reduction on the east side of the building and streetwall, and modifications to setbacks.
- Project Statistics (181kb)
- Context and Site Plan (517kb)
- Parking Plans (193kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (358kb)
- Building Elevations (215kb)
- Building Sections (111kb)
- Streetscape Elevations (143kb)
- Renderings (1.4mb)
- Shadow Studies (260kb)
Application (September 7, 2017)
The proposal was for a 9-storey office building with retail at grade, a floor area of 15,946.5 m2 (171,652 sq. ft.), a building height of 39.5 m (129.5 ft.), and a floor space ratio (FSR) of 7.11, over five levels of underground parking).
- Project Statistics (159kb)
- Site Context (833kb)
- Site Plan (562kb)
- Rendering (7.4mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (509kb)
- Building Elevations (597kb)
- Building Sections (132kb)
- Shadow Studies (279kb)
- Parking Plans (351kb)
- Traffic Management Study (5.77mb)
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House (221kb)
- Notice of Revised Rezoning Application (221kb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: October 18, 2017 - Resubmission Recommended
- Community Open House: October 26, 2017
- Urban Design Panel: November 29, 2017 - Support with Recommendations
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Yip , Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7727
Applicant Contact: Nathan Gurvich, Cressey Developments, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-895-0427