Rezoning Application - 425 West 6th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application from Cressey Developments to rezone 425 West 6th Avenue from C-3A (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of a 9-storey office building over five levels of underground parking.
The proposal includes:
- Retail at grade
- A floor area of 15,946.5 m2 (171,652 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 7.11;
- A building height of 40 m (131.35 ft.);
- 298 underground parking spaces and 40 bicycle spaces; and
- 2 Class A and 5 Class B loading spaces.
This application is being considered under the Metro Core Jobs and Economy Land Use Plan.
A community open house will be held on October 26, 2017 from 5-7:30 pm, at Creekside Community Centre, Multi-purpose Room 4 (1 Athletes Way, Vancouver), with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (September 7, 2017)
- Project Statistics (159kb)
- Site Context (833kb)
- Site Plan (562kb)
- Rendering (7.4mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (509kb)
- Building Elevations (597kb)
- Building Sections (132kb)
- Shadow Studies (279kb)
- Parking Plans (351kb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: October 26, 2017
- Urban Design Panel: October 18, 2017
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Yip , Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7727
Applicant Contact: Nathan Gurvich, Cressey Developments, email@example.com, 604-895-0427