Rezoning Application - 4138 Cambie Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 4138 Cambie St from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey residential building and 2-storey townhouses at the lane that includes:
- 22 residential units;
- a building height of 20.5 m (67 ft.) from grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.31; and
- 25 underground parking spaces and 34 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:30 to 7:30 pm on Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at Phoenix Gymnastics, 4588 Clancy Loranger Way, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
At the June 13, 2017 Regular Council Meeting, Council referred this application to the July 11, 2017 Public Hearing.
Application (September 28, 2016)
- Project Statistics (500kb)
- Site Context (950kb)
- Site Plan (215kb)
- Landscape Plans (553kb)
- Parking Plan (89kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (787kb)
- Elevations (1.17mb)
- Sections (369kb)
- Perspective (718kb)
- Shadow Analysis (691kb)
- Remainder Lot Study (1.5mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Tuesday, December 6, 2016
- Urban Design Panel: December 14, 2016 - Evaluation: Support (6-5)
- RS-1 District Schedule (37kb)
- Cambie Corridor Plan (19mb)
- Riley Park/South Cambie Community Vision (2.07mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tiffany Rougeau, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6421
Applicant Contact: Kevin Hussey, Pennyfarthing Development, email@example.com, 604-734-8443