Rezoning Application - 371 West 2nd Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 371 West 2nd Avenue from M-2 (Industrial) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development). The proposal is for a 12-storey residential building (10 storeys plus 2 penthouse levels) above a 6-storey residential podium (5 storeys plus 1 penthouse level). The proposal includes:
- 132 strata housing units;
- A height of 130 ft (39.6 m); and
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 4.11.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on March 7, 2017.
Application (December 23, 2015)
- Project Statistics (813kb)
- Site Plan (139kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.2mb)
- 3D Perspectives (2.4mb)
- Shadow Studies(251kb)
- Building Elevations (1.1mb)
- Building Sections (77kb)
- Landscape Plans (2.9mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: April 20, 2016 Support (8-0)
- Community Open House: April 6, 2016
- City of Vancouver Display Boards (4.8mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: February 7, 2017
- Public Hearing: March 7, 2017 (251KB)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Rachel Harrison, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.873.7486
Applicant Contact: Dane Jansen, dys Architecture, Dane.email@example.com, 604.669.7710