Rezoning Application - 3701-3743 West Broadway
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 3701-3743 West Broadway from C-2 (Commercial) District and RS-1 (One-family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use project, which includes:
- 94 secured market rental units;
- A total floor area of 7,238 m2 (77,909 sq. ft.);
- A commercial floor area of 668 m2 (7,190 sq. ft.);
- A proposed floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.15;
- A building height of 19.5 m (64 ft.); and
- 59 parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
A community open house was held on April 5, 2017 from 5-8:00pm, at the St. James Hall (3214 West 10th Avenue), with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (December 19, 2016)
- Project Statistics (366kb)
- Site Context (3.7mb)
- Streetscape (860kb)
- Floor Plans (4.3mb)
- Landscape Plans (8.2mb)
- Roof Plan (7mb)
- Parking Plans (652kb)
- Building Sections (618kb)
- Building Elevations (1.6mb)
- Area Overlays (2.8mb)
- Renderings (2.5mb)
- Shadow Studies (799kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy
- RS-1 (One-family Dwelling) District Schedule
- C-2 (Commercial) District Schedule
- West Point Grey Community Vision
- High Density Housing For Families With Children Guidelines (143kb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Rachel Harrison, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7486
Applicant Contact: Veronica Gillies, Henriquez Partners Architects, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-687-5681