Rezoning and Development Permit Application -
3595 Kingsway (Odd Fellows Manor) (DE419978)
The City of Vancouver has received an application to amend the existing CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District (60) By-law No. 4491 for 3595 Kingsway to allow for the replacement and renewal of the existing seniors housing and the addition of secured market rental units and commercial space. This is a concurrent rezoning and development permit application.
The proposal is for a six-storey mixed-use building containing:
- Commercial use at the ground level along Kingsway;
- 161 units of secured rental housing (44 units non-market seniors rental and 117 units market rental);
- A height of 76.5 ft (23.3 m); and
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.71.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Program and the Affordable Housing Policies.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on October 18, 2016. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11899, to amend CD-1 (60), on September 19, 2017.
Application (December 22, 2015)
- Project Statistics (463kb)
- Site Plan (504kb)
- Shadow Studies (219kb)
- Floor Plans (3.6mb)
- Landscape Plan (8.93mb)
- Building Elevations (1.1mb)
- Building Sections (1.1mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: March 9, 2016
- Urban Design Panel: March 23, 2016 - Evaluation: Support (4-3-1)
- Regular Council Meeting: September 20, 2016
- Public Hearing: October 18, 2016
- CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District (60) By-law No. 4491 (403kb)
- Rental 100: Secured Market Rental Housing Policy
- Affordable Housing Policies
- Renfrew-Collingwood Community Vision (1.04mb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Yip, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.873.7727
Applicant Contact: Irmina Jozkow, GBL Architects, IJozkow@gblarchitects.com, 604.736.1156