Rezoning Application - 3560-3570 Hull Street &
2070-2090 East 20th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application from Brook Pooni Associates to rezone 3560-3570 Hull Street and 2070-2090 East 20th Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit a 3.5 storey development containing townhouses, an apartment and a retained heritage house.
The proposal includes:
- 70 secured market rental residential units (41 townhouses, 28 apartment units, and one heritage house);
- A floor area of 6,800 m2 (73,192 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.53;
- A maximum height of approximately 15 m (50 ft.);
- Relocation and designation of an existing heritage house at 2088 East 20th Avenue; and
- 82 underground parking spaces.
Note: The proposed development has changed since the pre-application open house:
- The entrance to the underground parkade is now proposed to be located off of East 20th Avenue;
- The north-south lane, as shown at the pre-application open house, is no longer proposed; and
- A new lane for fire and emergency access only is proposed along the south property line, next to the SkyTrain guiderails. As a consequence of the new lane, the existing poplar trees adjacent to the south property line are proposed to be removed and replaced with a new row of trees, of significant size, on the site.
This application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
A community open house will be held from 5:00-7:30pm on Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at the Croatian Cultural Centre (3250 Commercial Drive) with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (August 1, 2017)
- Project Statistics (197kb)
- Site Plan (260kb)
- Floor Plans (1.4mb)
- Elevations (1.1mb)
- Site Sections (649kb)
- Shadow Study (2.2mb)
- Model Images (1.3mb)
- Landscape Plan (584kb)
- Tree Retention Plan (1mb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Rachel Harrison, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7486
Applicant Contact: Blaire Chisholm, Brook Pooni Associates, email@example.com, 604-731-9053 ext. 104