Rezoning Application - 3532 E Hastings Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone the subject site from C-2C1 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use building, consisting of:
- Commercial use at grade;
- a total of 34 secured market rental units;
- a floor area of 3,456 sq. m (37,203 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 4.08;
- a building height of 67 ft.; and
- 1 level of underground car parking.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
A community open house will be held on Tuesday February 13, 2018 from 5-7pm at the Hastings Community Centre, located at 3096 E Hastings Street. The applicant team and City staff will be available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (November 17, 2017)
- Project Statistics (102kb)
- Site Context (2.8mb)
- Site Plan (173kb)
- Renderings (2.8mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.4mb)
- Building Elevations (1.7mb)
- Building Sections (249kb)
- Shadow Studies (564kb)
- Landscape Plans (1.7mb)
- Parking Plans (278kb)
- Arborist Report (1.2mb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: March 7, 2018
- Community Open House: February 13, 2018
- City of Vancouver Open House Display Boards (209mb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Chani Joseph, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-326-4845
Applicant Contact: Chris Knight , Gair Williamson Architects, email@example.com