Rezoning Application - 3510 Fraser Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 3510 Fraser Street from C-2 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use building, including:
- A seniors centre at grade;
- 56 seniors housing units;
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.68;
- A building height of 21.83 m (71.62 ft); and
- 5 parking spaces and one car share space.
This application is being considered under the Housing and Homelessness Strategy.
A community open house was held on November 16, 2017 from 5-8 pm, at Glad Tidings Church (Lower Lobby), 3456 Fraser Street. City staff and the applicant team were available to hear feedback and answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (October 31, 2017)
- Project Statistics (1.8mb)
- Site Context (2.3mb)
- Site Plan (174kb)
- Building Perspectives (4.9mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.1mb)
- Building Elevations (1.8mb)
- Building Sections (179kb)
- Shadow Studies (846kb)
- Parking Study (1.4mb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: November 16, 2017
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Sarah Crowley, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7455
Applicant Contact: Melinda Chan, Vancouver Affordable Housing Agency, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-673-8441