Rezoning Application - 349 West Georgia Street (former Post Office site)
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 349 West Georgia Street (former Post Office site) from Downtown (DD) District to Comprehensive Development (CD-1) District to allow for redevelopment retaining the existing Post Office building and adding two residential towers and one office tower above. The proposal includes:
- Retention of heritage building and its conversion into a seven-storey podium containing retail, rental housing, office, and parking
- Two residential towers at 18 and 20 storeys above podium
- One office tower at 17 storeys above podium
- An overall floor space ratio of 12.9 FSR
- New commercial uses around all street frontages
- Six levels of parking, including 1,168 bicycle spaces
- A 49-space childcare facility
This rezoning application is being considered under the Rezoning Policy for the Central Business District (CBD) and CBD Shoulder.
You can provide comments by filling out the form below. While comments will be accepted up to the Public Hearing date, you are encouraged to provide your comments by January 2, 2017 to allow staff to consider if any changes need to be made to the proposal and to represent your comments in the report to Council.