Rezoning Application - 3435 East Hastings Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone the subject site from C-2C1 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of a six-storey residential building. The proposal includes:
- 45 secured market rental residential units;
- commercial uses at grade;
- a gross floor area of 3,665 sq. m (39,454 sq. ft.);
- a proposed floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.14;
- a building height of 20.7 m (68 ft.); and
- 28 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
A community open house was held on Monday, April 16, 2018 from 5-7pm at the Hastings Community Centre, located at 3096 East Hastings Street. The applicant team and City staff were available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (February 7, 2018)
- Project Statistics (142kb)
- Site Context (1.4mb)
- Site Plan (1.3mb)
- Renderings (5.4mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.3mb)
- Parking Plans (65kb)
- Building Elevations (6.2mb)
- Building Sections (122kb)
- Shadow Studies (2.9mb)
- Landscape Plans (11.8mb)
- Rezoning and Design Rationale (102kb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: May 2, 2018
- Community Open House: April 16, 2018
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards (7.4mb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Derek Robinson, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7486
Applicant Contact: Gesa Zellermann, Cornerstone Architecture, firstname.lastname@example.org