Rezoning Application - 3281-3295 East 22nd Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 3281-3295 East 22nd Avenue from C-1 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use project.
The application includes the following:
- 55 secured market rental units;
- A total floor area of 4,709.8 m2 (50,696 sq. ft.);
- A commercial floor area of 639.9 m2 (6,888 sq. ft.);
- A proposed floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.03;
- A building height of 22 m (72 ft.); and
- 43 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
A community open house was held from 5:00-7:30pm on Monday, September 11, 2017 in the Renfrew Elementary School Library (3315 East 22nd Avenue) with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
At the April 17, 2018 Regular Council Meeting, Council referred this application to Public Hearing.
Application (May 8, 2017)
- Project Statistics (163kb)
- Site Context (6.6mb)
- Streetscape (5.9mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.4mb)
- Landscape Plans (1.3mb)
- Parking Plans (318kb)
- Building Sections (295kb)
- Building Elevations (2.7mb)
- Renderings (17mb)
- Shadow Studies (17.3mb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Rachel Harrison, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7486
Applicant Contact: Scott Kennedy, Cornerstone Architecture, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-253-8800