Rezoning Application - 3070 Kingsway
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone the subject site from C-2 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use building with a 3-storey townhouse development at the lane, consisting of:
- Commercial use at grade;
- 40 secured market rental residential units;
- A floor area of 3,293 sq. m (35,447 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.27;
- A height of approximately 18.3 m (60 ft.); and
- 24 parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
A community open house was held on February 5, 2018 from 5-7pm at the Synala Co-op Common Room, 3090 Kingsway, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (November 10, 2017)
- Project Statistics (1.2mb)
- Site Context (9mb)
- 3D Renders (825kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (3mb)
- Landscape Plan (306kb)
- Streetscape Elevations (634kb)
- Elevations (2.6mb)
- Building Sections (2.6mb)
- Shadow Studies (761kb)
- Parking (454kb)
- Traffic and Parking Review (5.8mb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: February 21, 2018
- Community Open House: February 5, 2018
- City of Vancouver Display Boards (104mb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Simon Jay, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-2004
Applicant Contact: Tamara Rowland, Conwest, firstname.lastname@example.org