Rezoning Application - 3455 Kaslo Street (2750 East 18th Avenue)
NSDA Architects has applied to the City of Vancouver to amend the existing CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District By-law at 3455 Kaslo Street (2750 East 18th Avenue). The purpose of the application is to amend the floor space ratio and setback sections to allow development of the Pacific Autism Family Centre, and to approve a new form of development. The facility will comprise a research, information, learning, assessment, treatment and support centre for individuals and their families suffering from Autism Spectrum Disorder. A total of 83,690 sq. ft. (7 775 m²) and floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.0 is proposed through this application.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (September 1, 2011)
- Project Statistics (245kb)
- Shadow Diagrams (259kb)
- Street Elevations (169kb)
- Site Plan (207kb)
- Floor Plans (781kb)
- Building Section Drawings (583kb)
- Landscape Plan - Level 1 (633kb)
- Landscape Plan - Roof (2.9mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: January 11, 2012 - Evaluation: Support (8-0)
- Community Open House: January 19, 2012
- CD-1 (356) By-law No. 7647 (98kb)
- Renfrew-Collingwood Community Visions Program
- Green Buildings Policy for Rezonings (198kb)
- Ecocity Policies For Rezoning Of Sustainable Large Sites
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michael Naylor, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.871.6269
Applicant Contact: Garth Ramsey, NSDA Architects, 604.669.1926